New Series pH/ORP Electrodes
1. Use your existing S653 cap/cable and an EA890 adapter
2. Use EA899 + S853 for submersion mounting
3. Use EA899TC for submersion mounting with ATC and solution ground.
1. Use EA899TC (with ATC), S855 cap cable and install into FC800 tee.
2. Use EA899 (without ATC), S853 cap cable and install into FC800 tee.
- pH Range: 0 – 14pH (0-12.3pH with low Na+ ion error)
- Temperature Range: 0-100* Degrees Celsius, de-rated under pressure, *0-80 Degrees C in Flow Cell or with Electronics
- Pressure Range: 0-100 psig (7.5 Bar), de-rated under temperature
- Reference Type: Double Junction Sensorex ERP System
- ORP Redox Electrode: -1000mV to +1000mV
- HF resistant pH electrode: 0-12pH, 0-50 degrees Celsius
- All electrodes and modules are molded of PPS (Polyphenylene sulfide).
- pH sensitive glass (pH electrodes), Platinum sealed in glass for ORP electrodes
- Module EA899TC also has SS316 pin for solution ground
- All o-rings are Viton
- FC800 flow cell and FC801 adapters are molded of CPVC